Smart money online courses Smart Recurring Income.
Conditions that must have basic knowledge of computer, internet, and patience. course will introduce step by step to complete the course and earn money even while studying.
In this course, you will get support directly from the author, and weekly checksheet, tasksheet help you complete specific courses and make money right then.
This is briefly about the course:
Product Vender team: Mark WallaceName of Product: Smart Recurring Income
Launch Time: Monday 23rd September @ 11am Eastern Standard Time
Special Price: Only $1 for Trial
The content of the course:
1. Module 1 – Headspace
I wil give you how to built your online solution to make money online. Of course, I will give you the Productivity and mindset, the two things that are also very inportance.
2. Module 2 – Niche Seduction
My ultimate laser targeted research the niches and sure that it will be win with you. Quite possibly the most indepth training available!
3. Module 3 – Pinpointing A Targeted Market
Stepping into your prospects shoes what are their wants, needs, desires, who are they.
Give your prospects exactly what they want, when they want it!
4. Module 4 – Your USP & Hook
How to craft a killer USP and hook your prospects in a way that they almost throw money at you , 98% of marketers ignore this step & that my friend is why they struggle with inconsistent income.
5. Module 5 – Outlining your sales funnel
I show you clearly what works and how you should craft a sale funnel for maximum conversions , Without a robust sales funnel, you’ve got nothing.
6. Module 6 – Email Marketing Lifeblood
I will give you a step by step sequences , Email is the lifeblood of any online business, yet so many marketers don’t see the immense value in creating compelling emails and follow up campaigns,
7. Module 7 – Site Mastery Comprehensive step-by-step instructions on how to configure your site (that I’ve provided FOC).
Crafting your sales process for maximum conversions, how to position yourself to generate sales whilst providing extreme value to your customers.
You’re going to need website/blog or squeeze page, I’ll walk you through the process of crafting a compelling site that makes customers want to buy from you.
Module 8 – Your Awesome Traffic Sauce
The Trafficis the most newbies nemesis, I’ll teach you everything I know about targeting your audience, getting your message out there & generating traffic that converts.
The money is STILL in the list, learn how to build a highly targeted list of buyers quickly.
Module 9. Delegate And Outsource
You can’t do everything yourself, outsourcing is so important, you will need some help, I’ll show you how not to get stung by rip off freelancers.
Customer is king, keep them happy for long term income
Cultivating your niche empire
Module 10. Case Studies
Documenting the process, building lists and making $50-$100 days



No comments:
Post a Comment